Mesothelioma Resources and Links
While our mesothelioma lawyers can provide you with skillful legal counsel, we are not medical experts. When you face a serious illness such as mesothelioma, you may turn to the internet for information on different types of mesothelioma. Here are some resources that can help you with that search:
- American Cancer Society—Cancer Reference Information
- American Cancer Society—All about Malignant Mesothelioma
- American Lung Association—Mesothelioma
- National Cancer Institute—Malignant Mesothelioma
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration—Safety and Health Topics, Asbestos
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency—The Asbestos Informer
- Ohio Mesothelioma News
If you have been exposed to asbestos in Ohio or other states
Direct or indirect short-term and long-term exposure to asbestos can cause harm and result in mesothelioma.
If you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, call the law firm of James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C. at 888-312-3965 or contact us online to speak with one of our asbestos attorneys. We also handle cases involving defective drugs, products liability, wrongful death, and other serious injuries.